In our clinics, our teams come first. We believe that if our people are happy, working together and sharing ideas, then we know you will be more motivated to give pets the gold standard care we always aim to deliver.
With the country easing out of lockdown, we are looking forward to seeing you and your animals back in our centres. Following the Government's roadmap, please see below for our latest update:
- Clients are now welcome in our centres, but wearing of face masks will remain mandatory.
- Once in our reception area you will be asked to wait in one of our socially distanced booths whilst your animal is in the consultation room.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser available and pay by card where possible.
We are also pleased to let you know that all our services have returned to normal and you can now book the following treatments:
- All vaccinations including those which are overdue.
- All neutering including those missed during lockdown.
- All nurse health checks including dental, weight and flea and worm.
Keeping our teams and clients safe:
All of our centres are Covid secure, operating a one way system, socially distanced waiting booths, adequate hand sanitiser and protection Perspex screens. Our teams are also wearing the highest-grade PPE including N-95 facemasks and visors. Please remember to keep safe when you visit us at a centre:
If you asked to enter our reception area you must wear a face covering at all times.
Please use card or contactless payments where possible
Need to speak to a vet?
Video consultations available. If you have any urgent care queries or would like to make an appointment for a video consultation please use The Vet on Demand service via petsapp.