Veterinary Surgeon – Warrington
We require a 5 + years qualified Veterinary Surgeon to deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets at The Vet, Warrington.
Who are we?
The Vet are a growing, thriving company in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
We truly care about all our team members and the people and pets we look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for our customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
Why work for The Vet?
- 20 minute consults as standard;
- No OOH;
- Gold standard clinical care;
- Visiting specialists for orthopaedics, ultrasound and cardiology weekly;
- Focus on personal and career development with CPD strongly encouraged;
- Newly refurbished site – 7 consulting rooms, large prep area, 2 theatres, inhouse lab, digital x-ray + handheld dental x-ray, separate cat and dog wards + ultrasound scanning room.
What we offer:
The Vet, Warrington offers a great work/life balance and a chance to work within our professional & up to date clinic alongside our Clinical Director and friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress.
Veterinary Surgeons at The Vet, are rostered into a 4 day working week incl. 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period.
Along with a well structured rota, you will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience;
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Cycle scheme;
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off;
- VDS & RCVS fee’s covered;
- Free food Friday’s.
Who we need?
An enthusiastic small animal vet, who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients. You will be a key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic, supporting the Clinical Director and the rest of the veterinary team. You will be an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.