Due to on-going expansion, we require a qualified Veterinary Nurse to deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets!
Who we are
The Vet is a low-cost, high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a no appointment, walk-in clinic system. We offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. We have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with two operating theatres, six consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
Who we need
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Bristol, supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
What we offer
A comprehensive package;
– Competitive Salary
– RCVS registration fees
– CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
– Further diplomas fully funded
– 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays