Due to ongoing expansion and obtaining hospital status, we require a Registered Veterinary Nurse’s to help deliver exceptional day and night time care to our clients and their pets.
This will include a well-structured rota, with a mixture of days and nights.
Who we are
The Vet is a low-cost, high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a combination of an appointment & walk-in clinic system. We offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. We have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with two operating theatres, six consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
Who we need
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic, supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience
- An excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution, cycle scheme & childcare vouchers
- RCVS registration fees
- CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
- Further diplomas fully funded
- Well structured rota
- Free lunch on Friday