Part-Time Veterinary Care Assistant – Nottingham
We require a Veterinary Care Assistant to help deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets at The Vet, Nottingham.
Who are we?
The Vet is a high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. We offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. We have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
Who we need:
• An enthusiastic veterinary care assistant who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
• A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Nottingham supporting the nursing and reception team.
• Someone who will help create and sustain The Vet’s unique culture, being an ambassador by living The Vet’s Purpose & Values
• You will need to be a qualified VCA to apply.
What we offer
• Salary dependent on experience;
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata);
• £180 CPD allowance/ 1 day;
• 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
• Cycle Scheme;
• Free lunch Fridays
Your standard working hours will be an average of 20 hours per week plus working 1 in 4 weekends.