We require a qualified Head Veterinary Nurse to deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets at The Vet, Waltham Forest.
Who are we?
The Vet is a high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. We offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopedic procedures. We have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
Who we need:
- An enthusiastic head veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Waltham Forest supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is both an excellent leader and a fantastic nurse who can encourage and develop the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Flexible working pattern;
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme;
- The Vet – Values In Actions Awards;
- Compassionate leave at the loss of a pet;
- Continuous professional development;
- VDS Listing
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Group Life Cover;
- Employee Assistant Programme;
- Mindful Living;
- Employee discount;
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Your standard working hours will be an average of 38 hours per week (over 4 days), including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.