Our large, modern, purpose-built veterinary clinic is seeking a Head Vet who is passionate about clinical excellence, will be a role model of our ethics and values and will be responsible for motivating the veterinary team to deliver gold standard care every time.
We have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Our facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and we have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, we support certificates, managerial and leadership development. Our Head Vets have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Along with free lunch every Friday, you will receive:
- A salary of up to £62,000
- £1,500 CPD Allowance per annum
- 5% Pension Contribution
- VDS Fees covered
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays