We are looking for an inspiring Head Vet to deliver gold standard care to our loyal customers and their pets and to help us obtain hospital status and become RCVS Accredited.
We have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Our facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and we have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, we support certificates, managerial and leadership development. Our Head Vets have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Along with free lunch every Friday, you will receive:
- Negotiable salary
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cyclescheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS Fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Well structured rota
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
Your standard working hours will be 40 hours per week. You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours. You will also be part of our weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends. You will get time off during the week to make up for the weekend hours worked. Please note, these opening hours will change when we provide overnight care and obtain hospital status.