We are looking for an enthusiastic and extremely hard working full-time dog groomer to run our grooming salon at our Waltham Forest Clinic.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the grooming salon and delivering a high standard of customer care and grooming. You will be dealing with pets and their owners face to face, therefore must be outgoing and easy to talk to. You will need to look after the salon to a high standard, covering cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety, you will be responsible for organising bookings and stock levels. You must be confident to work on your own, running the salon and completing all grooms to a high standard by yourself. You will be part of a supportive veterinary team and you’ll have the support of our Marketing team who will help you promote The Spa and your services.
You must be:
- Qualified to City and Guilds Level 2 or 3 Dog Grooming
- Professionally experienced in the grooming field – and able to groom start to finish all dog breeds to a high standard.
- Outgoing and friendly – you will be working around vets and customers.
- Up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Free lunch Fridays
With our great facilities and fantastic team we will support you to be the best Dog Groomer you can be!