We are looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to join our Portsmouth team, to help deliver gold standard care to our loyal clients and their pets.
We have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Our facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and we have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, we support certificates, managerial and leadership development. Our Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Along with free lunch every Friday, you will receive:
- Generous salary structure
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Certificates encouraged
- Well structured rota
- Varied case load (including orthopaedics, medical work-ups & complex soft-tissue cases)
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
You will work an average of 37 hours per week (4 days) on full-time pay. You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours and also be part of our weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends.