We are looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to deliver gold standard care to our loyal clients and their pets at The Vet, Morden.
We have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Our facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and we have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, we support certificates, managerial and leadership development. Our Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Along with free lunch every Friday, you will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
The Vet, Morden offers a great work/life balance and a chance to work within our professional & up to date clinic alongside our friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists.
Veterinary Surgeons at The Vet, are rostered into a 4 day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period.
What our vets are saying
“My journey with “The Vet, Warrington” started as a locum. I was a locum at various practices in and around the area, but it was the practice I found myself coming back to and enjoyed my time here the most. I had originally planned to locum for longer but when a position came up, I felt it was too good an opportunity to turn down. The standard of care, excellent facilities and working with such a brilliant caring team, meant I enjoyed coming to work!
And my journey didn’t end there, I have since progressed on to become the Clinical Director for the clinic. The company is very progressive, forward thinking and inclusive and career progression and development is very much supported. Long may my journey continue!”