We require a Client Operations Support to deliver exceptional care to our clients and their pets at The Vet, Bristol.
Who are we?
The Vet is a high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. We offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopedic procedures. We have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a positive, friendly service-orientated person with a “can do” attitude who has:
- Previous customer service experience working within a fast-paced environment (essential).
- Previous Veterinary experience (desirable).
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Building effective relationships based on trust & confidence; taking into account the needs of others
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This role will involve:
- General cash management and end of day sales reconciliation processing.
- Centre data protection practice accountability in line with GDPR (2018) – activating and checking data consent process is being adhered to, secure processing of client paperwork, securely storing paperwork in line with The Vet data policies.
- Driving conversions of clients on ‘Best Start Plan’ to become PHP members at lapse.
- Active management of all debtors and creditors to the centre
- Managing the insurance process for the clinic.
- Competitive (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Staff Discount
- Free lunch Fridays
- Cycle scheme
- Supportive environment and a great place to work.
Your standard working hours will be 40 hours per week. You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours. You will also be part of our weekend rota, working 1 in every 4 weekends.
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020