We are looking for a full time Client Care Manager to join our team at The Vet, Bristol.
The Vet is a high quality, affordable veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a mixture of walk-in/appointments.
The ideal candidate will be a positive, friendly, service-orientated person with a “can do” attitude who has:
- A minimum of 2 years reception and customer service experience (essential).
- Previous veterinary reception experience (preferable).
- A minimum of 2 years management experience (essential).
- Proven track record of maintaining good working relationships with clients and staff.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with clients quickly.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This role will involve:
- Acting as the face of the business – Welcoming clients and patients warmly and guiding them through their visit; offering emotional support and expertise with confidence;
- Managing client expectations – honestly and openly discussing client needs as appropriate to the role and referring to the vet or vet nurse colleagues as needed;
- Pro-actively manage appointments and client visits – maintain accurate client records using the bespoke in-house systems and provide related data as required;
- Health and Safety – ensuring compliance with all legal and company wide safety and well being policies and procedures;
- Management of the end to end client experience – work with colleagues to ensure highest standards or service are delivered within the practice whilst maintaining a relaxed, welcoming yet professional environment;
- Account Management – managing payments and future bookings. Updating client records with treatment log and processing and assisting with insurance claims;
- Practice administration – to include managing the bespoke in-house database, appointment generation and face-to-face, telephone and email communications to clients and colleagues.
- Salary up to £24,000 pa (dependent on experience)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free lunch Fridays
- Supportive environment and a great place to work
Your standard working hours will be 40 hours per week. You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours. You will also be part of our weekend rota working 1 in every 4.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)