We require an enthusiastic Centre Director to deliver exceptional care, leadership and support to our employees, clients and their pets at The Vet, Waltham Forest.
The Vet, Waltham Forest is a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic with an interesting and diverse case-load. There is support from a fantastic, forward-thinking team including a Clinical Director, who you will be working alongside, Vets, Nurses and Receptionist’s.
We truly care about all our team members and the people and pets we look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for our customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards. The Vet offer a mix of walk-in and appointments.
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience);
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Group Income Protection;
- Leadership & Coaching Support;
- Free food Friday’s.
Who we need?
An enthusiastic Centre Director who is able to deliver profitable growth through an engaged team, embedded work flows and a whole clinic-focus on exceptional client interaction. You must have excellent leadership, business and management skills.
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the centre with a major focus on workflows, efficiency, and productivity whilst maintaining clinical & customer excellence and team morale;
- Maximise the commercial performance of the centre by monitoring KPI’s such as client spend and payroll costs;
- Drill into the key drivers of performance to identify and pursue opportunities to improve revenue;
- Lead from the front by fostering internal collaboration;
- Work in partnership with with the Vets, Nurses and Front of House, to act as a unified team that achieves success together;
- Lead the centre team to deliver a consistently exceptional client experience at every stage;
- Be able to deliver this through exacting standards, effective resource planning and well embedded, seamless workflows that facilitate genuine client care and empathy;
- Be able to demonstrate an adaptive and inspiring leadership style that engages different individuals/ roles within the team and values diversity.
An average of 40 hours per week..