We require an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Centre Director to deliver profitable growth through an engaged team, embedded workflows, and a whole-clinic focus on exceptional client interaction at The Vet, Ashton.
Who are we?
The Vet is a high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. We offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. We have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
Who we need
We require a highly competent individual to work alongside our Clinical Director to share a joint sense of responsibility for performance, supported by clear accountabilities based on their areas of professional expertise.
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the centre with a major focus on workflows, efficiency and productivity whilst maintaining clinical & customer excellence and team morale;
- Maximise the commercial performance of the centre by monitoring key performance indicators;
- Work in partnership with the 3 functional teams: Vets, Nurses and Front of House;
- Lead the centre team to deliver a consistently exceptional client experience at every stage.
What we offer
- Salary dependent on experience;
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Group Income Protection;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week