To help keep your pet happy and healthy, we have a number of special offers for you.
The Vet Special Offers
Free Flea Check
- At The Vet we believe protecting your pet against common parasites is essential, thats why we offer all our clients FREE flea checks with the nurse.
- As always, no appointment is needed, so pop in at your convenience to chat to the team about treatments and preventing fleas and worms.
- To find out more about why you should check and protect your pet please click below.
Free Weight Clinic
- Pet obesity is on the rise, which is why we offer a free weight check with one of our qualified nurses.
- Our team can then advise you on the steps you need to take to make sure that your pet is healthy and happy.
- As always, no appointment is needed so check the current waiting times online and pop in at your convenience.
Free Dental Checks
- Did you know we offer free dental checks with one of our qualified nurses.
- If you are worried about your pet’s teeth simply drop in during our opening hours and book a time with a nurse
- To find out more about the dangers of dental disease click below or ask your vet for more information.
Fair Fee Guarantee
- Think you've found a cheaper price elsewhere? We'll match it! We are so confident in our pricing, that we now offer a “Fair Fee Guarantee”. This means that you can rest assured that the price you are paying is the lowest around. If you find a treatment or service cheaper elsewhere*, then we will simply give you the difference back! Of course some terms and conditions have to apply but we've tried to keep these as plain and simple as possible, if you're not sure - drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org, or pop in and see us. *within 10 miles of our clinic.
5 Weeks Free Vetsure Cover
- As a fully accredited Vetsure practice we can exclusively offer our clients 5 weeks pet insurance cover free of charge. Simply choose the level of cover you require and get the first 5 weeks free.*** To benefit from this offer, simply follow the sign up link below or pop into our centre and we will arrange for Vetsure to contact you.